Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

My Four Bs
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 posted at 9/25/2013 05:58:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

Well, I'm quite proud of myself today. For one, I was able to open a new bank account for my savings. I took me months to do it, I don't know why. But now, I have a definite account to save my money. Second, I started my my debt which also took me some time. I think when I decided to quit my previous job, some things fall into places. But it doesn't mean that there will be no more low times. I know that there will be more to come, but I refuse to anticipate about it. I guess working during daytime makes me optimistic.

With everything falling into places, I started to plan again. I made simpler and more realistic. The idealist in me refused this plan, but the practical side won. I have no objections about dreaming big, but we have face the reality of our situation and make a plan that suits the times.

In lieu of that, here is my 4-B plan.  The 4 Bs stand for Bride, Business, Bahay, and Baby.  I got the idea from my former classmate. And she is way ahead of me, I but I will try my best to do this.

Photos from Google and Deviant Art


Bride. Yes, countless of times, I stated here that I'm engaged and planning to get married. But certain circumstances (such as uber dependent brother and sister-in-law who did nothing but lounge around, waiting for support). But me and my Kopi are trying to find a way to make this happened. I know that it will be pushed aside a little bit, but I'm not losing hope.

Business. Yap, I'm planning to establish my own business. I have few attempts in the past but those plans were not carefully thought. Now that I started to save again, I will plan this through and well.

Bahay. It is the Filipino term for house. Although my mom is planning to give me our house, my Kopi still wanted a house of our own. I agree with him. It will take a while but we will get there.

Baby. To be more specific, a daughter and a son. I want to have a family of my own. But this will come later.

The first two are the B priority. I created a vision board to motivate me and encourage me to go on. I hope that you support me on this.

Hasta la proxima vez!

Alora

Labels: , ,