Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Wedding blues
Saturday, July 27, 2013 posted at 7/27/2013 01:03:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

Just attended a wedding yesterday. Remember the one who commissioned me to do the invite and drop it the last minute? Well, bygones be bygones. And he is a dear friend so it will be rude for me not to attend. Plus, my kopi is part of the ceremony (as a coin bearer, so weird). So there. I enjoyed it naman. But mostly the part where my friends and I took photos of each other. Haha!

Of course, I also dream of having a wedding like that soon. My father and I have a talk yesterday. It was out of nowhere that he asked me whether I wanted to get married now. Of course I want to!  But instead of saying that I told him, "Would you allow me to?" Haha! His answer was vague, but I think it is a yes.

Anyway I'm gonna share some photos from the event. I grabbed these pix from the my friend Dian.

Here it is!

Kopi, me, Tita Ady and Godbro
Dian, me, Tita Ady, and Godbro
Dian and kopi
Me and my kopi
The lovely ladies
The bride, the groom and the rest of the gang
The girls and the bride

Labels: ,