Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

My Inspirational Song List
Thursday, July 4, 2013 posted at 7/04/2013 09:50:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

Konbanwa!

I'm here at work so I will try to write this one as fast as I could.

It is a common knowledge that music plays a big part of our life. Listening to one can uplift one's mood and soothes the soul. It can be your companion on lonely times and heighten your emotions when you are happy.
According to 2knowmyself.com, aside from providing relief, music can help reduce stress, make dealing with depression bearable and relax your body and mind. But misuse of music, like listening to random songs that contains negative message, can make you feel worse and provoke pessimism.

Lately, I discovered how music inspires me to dream and move on. I've been listening to some songs that brings out my inner positivity and motivation.

I know that there are some people out there who are feeling low and blue. And because of that, I would like to share my list and brighten their day in one way or another.

1. When You Believe by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey

When You Believe [With Mariah Carey] by Whitney Houston on Grooveshark 

2. Just Stand Up by Various Artist

Just Stand Up! by Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Fergie, Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Natasha Bedingfield, Miley Cyrus, Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, Keyshia Cole, LeAnn Rimes, Ashanti, Ciara & Mariah Carey on Grooveshark

3. What Faith Can Do by Kutless

What Faith Can Do by Kutless on Grooveshark

4. Don't Rain On My Parade by Leah Michelle (Glee)

Don't Rain On My Parade by Glee Cast on Grooveshark

5. Taking Chances by Leah Michelle (Original Song by Celine Dion)

Taking Chances by Glee Cast on Grooveshark

6. Country Strong by Gwyneth Paltrow (OST - Country Strong)

Country Strong by Gwyneth Paltrow on Grooveshark

7. Listen by Beyonce (OST - Dream Girls)

Listen by Beyoncé on Grooveshark

8. The Climb by Miley Cyrus (OST- Hannah Montana)

The Climb by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark

9. Seasons of Love by Cast of Rent

Seasons Of Love (Album Version) by Rent Soundtrack on Grooveshark

And last, but not the least

10. Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel (performed at Barefoot at Symphony)


I do hope you like my list. And if you have more inspirational songs to share, do not hesitate to share it with me!



Arigatoo Gozaimasu!

Labels: ,