Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Final look....for now
Friday, June 21, 2013 posted at 6/21/2013 07:37:00 AM ♥ 1 comments

Ohayou Minna!

Sorry guys for the late posts! I've been neglecting my online home due to utter busyness! Well, before I sleep, I just want to inform you that my blog has a new look! Okay, okay, I know I've been giving it a facelift    for quite sometime. I used a lot of blogskins and doing some trial and error on the looks. I'm sorry of some get confused, but I think I'm gonna settle for this one for now.


I just love the simplicity of this blogskin, and it is soooo cute! But there are still a lot of work to be done so watch out for that! And I promise that I will try to update this as often as I can.

Well, what can you say about the new look? Opinions, violent or not, are welcome!

Ja' mata!

Labels: