Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

DIY T-shirt Necklace
Sunday, March 31, 2013 posted at 3/31/2013 12:57:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

Hmmm. Happy Easter Sunday people! I hope everyone is having a blast! And in the spirit of Easter, I would like to share something to you. DIY T-shirt necklace. I've already seen this on TV and I'm very interested to know how is it done.

Well, what I've done is quite simple compare to what some pieces I saw on the Net. Promise I will try to harder! Hehe.

Okay, to do this you need the following

- an old T-shirt
- scissors


Step 1.

Lay the shirt on a flat surface. And cut the bottom part of the shirt


 Step 2



Cut the shirt in stripe pieces, 1-inch in size




Step 3.

Pull  and stretch each stripe to make a tube stripe piece

Step 4.

Put all the stripes together

Step 5

Tie each end of the piled striped using the bottom part of the shirt that you cut earlier


Step 6

Do the same on the other side. Once you are done, stretch the necklace and you are all set!

Here is my finished work. I know it's a little rough around the edges, but I know I can do better next time! Anyway, you can put some embellishments to your DIY T-shirt necklace by adding some buttons, laces and the likes!




xo kopi princess

Labels: