Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Next Attraction: Upside Down
Sunday, March 31, 2013 posted at 3/31/2013 01:42:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

The eternal love story of Romeo and Juliet, I must say, is one of  the most revived movies in world - forbidden love,  divided sort of family feud, wealth, or circumstances. Directors and writers put different twists and turns to make it interesting to our tastes.

But when I came across the trailer of Upside Down, I became very interested by this movie. Sure the
element of Romeo-and-Juliet love story is there, but the new element is the GRAVITY. Directed by Juan Diego Solanas, starring Jim Sturgess and Kirsten Dunst, the story revolves around Adam (Sturgess) and Eve (Eden) who live in the twin worlds with two different gravity. Despite the obvious separation, they fell in love. But the problem starts when the authorities found out their relations and object their love affair.

Aside from my obvious crush with Sturgess, I find the movie trailer very grappling. It hooks you and grabs you. And Dunst, who are recovering from some problems in the last few years, looks beautiful. I think the two is quite perfect for their role. I searched the Net and it seems that the movie is already out. I just don't know when it will be shown here in the Philippines, or if it already shown. Many of the reviews that I read say that is a flawed film. Still, I'm very interested to see the movie.

Just wish that I have a way to know when it will be shown here. Anyway, for those you are interested like me, here is the trailer:


Labels: