Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

The lovable Calamansi!
Sunday, January 13, 2013 posted at 1/13/2013 08:22:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Okay, so before I do some serious work, I would have fun blabbing here at my blog first. It's been days since my last post and I think I'm neglecting it a little. Well, what I want to talk about today is about calamansi. It just came to mind, since my dear friend Dian always makes it a point to smear fresh calamansi exract on her skin as part her beauty regimen. Like any other fruits or veggies, I know that it has more use that condiments on your food. Here are some of the info that I gathered:

1.Skin bleaching agent. Calamansi has a natural acid that serves as a bleach whiten dark areas on the skin and a great body dirt remover. Before taking a bath, cut a calamansi and rub it on your dark spots. Let the calamansi extract on your skin for at least 10-15 minutes. If you feel a stinging sensation, wash it immediately. This is what my friend do when she has an extra time, but for a more effective result, a thrice a week smearing would do the trick.

2. Stain remover. Rub a calamansi on your freshly-stained clothes until the stain is removed.

3.Prevent BO. Having a body odor is definitely embarrassing. If you suspect that you have one, cut 4-5 calamansi and squeeze it on a tub of water. Use the water-calamansi solution for rinsing. You will feel fresh and deodorized from head to toe.

4. Prevents dandruff. This is a great problem of mine. Whenever I'm stressed, flakes of dandruff would start appearing on my scalp. What I do is to thoroughly rub a calamansi on my scalp before I take a bath. It really does wonders on my hair too as it increase the volume of my tresses.

Well, I think that are enough reasons to love calamansi. Just pm if I forgot something!

Okay, back to work.

Labels: ,