Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Multi-tasking Sunday!
Sunday, January 20, 2013 posted at 1/20/2013 12:05:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

  Well, the end of the week is on its near end, and that's enough reason to enjoy it. My idea of a perfect Sunday is some me-time: movie, nail polish and house cleaning. 

  For the movie part, I always love the classics. When I say the classics, that would be movies from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. In all honesty, I would say that I have a little inkling on movies shown today. I know lots will
disagree on me when I say that most films today are crap. There are few who shown some substance, and that is a rarity. 

  Anyways, my choice of movie for this Sunday is "Nell". Nell is 1994 movie who stars Academy Award veterans Jodie Foster, Liam Neeson, and the late Natasha Richardson. The plot revolves around a girl named Nell who lived in the woods, in the care of her stroke-stricken mother Violet. Violet was a rape victim and want to live her life away from the big bad world. She opted to spend her life in the middle of the forest, together with her daughter Nell. When Violet died, she asked the good doctor Jerry Lovell (Neeson) to take care of Nell. It was a task for Dr. Lovell as Nell is a socially inept girl and has a language of her own. Jerry seeks the help of Dr. Paul Olsen (Richardson), a researcher working with special children.

  The two doctors have different opinions about how to take care of Nell. For Lovell. But that doesn't stop them from making a truce and fall in love. Things become complicated when the outside world found out Nell's existence. (Nell: Wiki)

 What I love about this movie and that how Nell was able to relay emotions despite the language barrier. It goes to show that sometimes, language isn't necessary but the power of instincts can take over. 

  Anyway, I have to do my nails while waiting to for the download! Have blessed Sunday! Here is the trailer for you to enjoy!