Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Bangs, selfie and the greener pasture.
Saturday, July 6, 2013 posted at 7/06/2013 02:45:00 PM ♥ 2 comments

Minasan Konnichiwa!

Just got home from my Nihongo class. Honestly, I was so tired I didn't bother to listen to my sensei (Sumimasen sensei!). But before I sleep, I just want to write a little.

This week end with a fairly disappointing and annoying news. My crappy company is definitely sucking the life out of us by giving us tons of work and less leaves. It is surprising since they say that the company is doing well in terms of sales. And before delivering the bad news, they gave us a sumptuous meal and made us feel like it was the Last Supper.

With the way things are going, I decided to step up and look for a greener pasture. It's hard since I'm already acquainted with my team now, but I have to think of my future as I have plans to settle down. But nothing is final yet. One thing for sure: I would get the hell out of there!

Before I tuck myself to bed, I would like to share my new hairdo. By the way, this call this shot a "selfie" which mean taking solo or portrait pix of your own.



It is short and snazzy! I'm loving it! Perfect look for moving into a new chapter of my life!

What do you think? Hit me with your comments! :)

Ja mata!


Labels: ,