Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Black Butler 81: That Butler Victory
Monday, May 20, 2013 posted at 5/20/2013 07:41:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Ohayou Gozaimasu!

My day definitely started right! I saw an email from Mangareader.net that the scantilations of Black Butler 81: That Butler Victory is now available for reading online!

It's been so long since I blog about Black Butler, and I think people who are reading this blog (if there is any) stopped waiting for my posts. Sumisamen! I've been too busy and there are times when I do not check my email.

But I will try to give you an overview:

After the victory of Blue house, Ciel know that he close to the truth. Being invited to the exclusive Midnight Tea Party, he intends to confront the principal and ask him about the missing students. Little did he know that  there is a surprise lurking behind the mysterious gathering.

Sounds exciting, right?

If your heart is pounding on what's gonna happen, go check out Black Butler 81: That Butler Victory at Mangareader.net.

Sayonara!

Labels: