Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

V-day & Procrastination.
Sunday, February 10, 2013 posted at 2/10/2013 10:23:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Happy Sunday, everybody! Well, sorry for being such a irresponsible blogger. I'm literally swamped with life and work! Not to sound ungrateful, but I think my work is kicking my ass! I'm still getting the hang of it, but I think my head is already spinning!

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with the details. So, the V-day is coming! Do you have any plans cooking to surprise your beloved. Hmmmm. I have one in my mind, and I hope it turns out well. It is not something kinky, so don't get your panties in a twist!:

I always love surprises! It makes me feel special, loved and it makes you think that your loved one go an extra mile to make you happy. Sadly, my man is not into that kind of thing.As Mr. Grey puts it, he is not a "hearts and flowers" kind of guy. So much for sweetness! Well, I love the little things he does, but sometimes, I just want him to do something grand. But I'm not gonna push it, though. I'm just gonna love him for what he is!

Enough of me... Now that the V-day is coming, here are some ideas that you can steal and make the day a romantic one without breaking the bank:

1. Date at home. Going out can be a bit expensive. Cook at home, fix some lovely dinner, dine the night away in your living room. Maybe you can watch some romantic movies or listen to a romantic music to for some lovely ambiance.

2. Parks & recreations. No, not the TV show. If you really want to go out, maybe it is a good idea to hit the parks, and breath some fresh air. And yes, you can bring out the child in you by visiting some recreation site!

3. Local cruise. Okay, this is dream. Here in Manila, there is company that offers a Manila cruise for lovers, dinner included. Feel the romance and sail to the ends of the earth (or Manila Bay)

4.Gastronomic trip. As they say, a way to a man/woman's heart is through his/her stomach. This activity doesn't have to be expensive. You can go to some place and research inexpensive but unique delicacies to entice your taste buds, and of course, the heart.

5. Band gig. Music is a known mood-setter. Why not take your beloved to some gig and listen to music all night long! There are a lot of bars that offer unlimited music and good food. :D

Well, that's it. I hope that your Valentines will be happy and full of love!

PS: I'm procrastinating. I should be doing some other things