Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Vrooom!
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 posted at 1/29/2013 09:08:00 AM ♥ 1 comments

Well, my work entails me to look at lot of cars. I mean a lot. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse 'cause whenever I see a cars, I have the urge to buy one. I have my favorites, and they usually range from the classic muscle cars to vintage cars. I know that this is strange for a girl, but hey, we like big toys of the big boys too!

Here is my top 3!

1. The Beetle. Also known as "The Bug", this Volkswagen classic is released by the company with the same name from 1938 to 2003. It is considered the longest-running and most-manufactured car of a single platform, worldwide. The utilitarian design definitely captured the hearts of many. The Herbie is one of the fav!



Beetle Herbie (photo from http://carphotos.cardomain.com)


2. The Mustang. This Ford baby is one of the favorites of car enthusiast worldwide. The earliest models wee known as 1965 1/2 and it is Ford's third oldest nameplate in their production and undergone several transformation up to their fifth generation.This car has a lot of achievements under it's belt. Upon it's release it gained popularity by winning Tour de France international rally and proved much success on the racing field. And the 1965 version won the coveted Tiffany Gold Medal for excellence in design.

1965 Ford (photo from http://silodrome.com)



3. The Caddy. Who wouldn't love to have this beauty? I wouldn't mind having one! Cadillac is currently the second oldest American auto manufacturer just behind the Buick. Many celebrities known to love this vehicle/brand. Elvis, for one, purchased two Cadillac and  painted them in pink. One of these Caddy is now on display in Graceland. The de Ville series is one of my favorite Cadillac releases. The sharp tailfins with dual bullet tail lights were notable.

Elvis' Caddy on Graceland (from http://www.billslater.com/elvis.htm)
So there it is! So, what is your fav car?