Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

The "Balik Alindog" Program
Sunday, January 27, 2013 posted at 1/27/2013 12:04:00 AM ♥ 2 comments

Here in the Philippines, we call our commitment to fitness as "Balik Alindog" program, with Alindog pertaining to charm, gorgeousness and allure. I have to say that my body back then was awesome. I was lithe, lean and seemingly healthy. I do not what happened, but I just noticed that I'm getting bigger and my pants doesn't fit me anymore. Do you know how frustrating it is?

As part of my way to the altar, I'm shedding my weight.  Getting back on shape is hard, but what I experienced today is tough! 3 minutes in treadmill, my quadriceps were screaming on me to stop. But I love the feeling of the sweat coming out of my body and the flush on my face. It's been a long time since I work-out and my body is definitely not used to it. But I plan to continue this along with my diet. It is not just about getting slim. It is about getting back to the fitness track. I want to be healthy and I want to achieve this year. Any advice for me? Well, just wish me luck!

Me, back then...



Labels: