Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

I had a black loyal dog...so do you.
Sunday, October 14, 2012 posted at 10/14/2012 11:46:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

Sorry, I've been neglecting my blog, people. I've been swamped by a lot of things, including life. Also this post is kinda late, so bear with me.

What I wanted to talk today is about my black dog. His name is DEPRESSION. Depression is a serious case of mental illness, widespread across the globe. This silent disease afflicts a lot of people. A lot of studies indicate how depression affects many people.

According to the website http://www.sciencedaily.com  depression affects 121 million people worldwide, and responsible of 850,000 deaths a year. People from all walks of life can be a victim of this disease. Young or old, rich or poor, you can be afflicted by this illness without you knowing it

I know that feeling, and I admit that once I was succumbed to this disease, but I'm glad I'm starting to get out of the black hole and get back on track.

To know if you or  your loved one is suffering from depression, I would suggest that you watch this video made by Matthew Johnstone, titled I had a black dog:


Having this disease can be a pain and hard to deal with. There will be times when you will feel lost, frightened and ashamed of yourself. But you must know that you are not alone. Do not be afraid to seek help. If it is not to late to call out. Just believe that you can tame that black dog.

Best,

Kopiyoy :-)