Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Romeo X Juliet Opening Theme
Saturday, September 15, 2012 posted at 9/15/2012 09:11:00 AM ♥ 0 comments


As of today, Romeo X Juliet is the anime that I followed  and watched religiously. I don't usually go for the love story kind of anime, especially that I don't read any Shakespeare tragedy. I know that the ending of the original story, but this anime adaptation gave it some twist. I also love the mythical angle. They transformed Verona (Neo Verona in the anime) into a magical place. Plus, I love the girl version of Josh Groban's You Raised Me Up.
Here is the opening theme. Il try to post some snippets next time :)



PS.


My love for FULL METAL ALCHEMIST and BLACK BUTLER never wanes. I try to read them  when I have some time. Here's the link of Full Metal Alchemist's Final Journey : Full Metal Alchemist: The Final Journey