Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Black Butler Saga.
Monday, June 18, 2012 posted at 6/18/2012 12:47:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

At last! Lumabas na rin ang Black Butler chapter 69. After months of waiting and drooling, someone had a heart to upload the scantilations! I'm so grateful, I will grovel at his feet to kiss it. Anyways, I read the chapter as fast as I could and if left my hanging again. The pain if waiting starts again!

My obsession with Black Butler  started when I was in hiatus. I have nothing to do but to scan my tv to look for something to make life worthwhile even for two minutes. After I switched the channel to Animax, I saw the light. There, on my boob tube, a man with the face of an angel and the heart of the devil - Sebastian Michaelis.

To those, who do not the story of Black Butler, it is the story of a boy named Ciel Phantomhive who made a deal with a handsome demon Sebastian Michaelis to avenged his parents death. As an exchange, he will give Sebastian his soul after the bargain is done. For the meantime, Sebastian will serve as butler, fulfilling different task for Ciel and the Queen .



From that moment, I became hooked. Actually, matagal na akong fan ng anime. Since Sailormoon, Ghost Fighter and Dragon Ball Z. I was just shun away by life, judgment of others and busy schedule. But now, I'm back with my obsession and I will definitely indulge myself.

For those interested, you can check this link :  http://www.mangareader.net/102/kuroshitsuji.html.

Happy reading :)

.

Labels: ,