Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Black Butler Chapter 70
Saturday, June 23, 2012 posted at 6/23/2012 10:30:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Now I'm actually drooling! I didn't expect to see an e-mail from Mangareader.net, informing me that the Black Butler Chapter 70 is now out on the net. Pero hindi ko agad sya nabasa. I still have to wait for days before I read the scantilations. I was so busy with work that I have to passed two nights without reading it.

Anyway, I tried to find to read it. I sacrificed an hour of sleep but I know its worth it. Here a little preview. Following the events on chapter 69, Ciel was deceived by Marius Cole and ruined his reputation before the P4 (like F4?). With that, Ciel vows to bring Marius down with the help of trusted demon butler Sebastian. Ciel ordered Sebastian to keep an eye on Marius. Sebastian did some diggin' and found that Marius is not getting his hands dirty. Instead, he is using his subordinates to do his job for him. Talk about power playing. Now, its up to Sebastian and Ciel on how to expose the cunning Marius in the eyes of P4 and found out what happened to the Queen's favorite nephew.

I can't wait for chapter 71! 

If you want to read the whole chapter here is the link: Black Butler Chapter 70

Labels: ,