Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Welcome back!
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 posted at 5/27/2015 10:08:00 PM ♥ 0 comments

It's been a while since I updated my online space, and it sure feels like home!

So much has happened, both on my personal and professional life. I would say everything is now on their proper places. Sure, there are some things that didn't exactly turned out the way it should be, but looking, I feel no regrets. None at all.

I also revisited the vision board that I posted on December 2013 and checked whether I was able to cross out some of things on my list. So here we go.


1. Wedding.

JAY & ALORA from Jeffrey R. Bolanos on Vimeo.

Yep. It happened! He proposed, I said yes, and we got hitched! It was a simple church ceremony and we were surrounded by family and friends. It was a very memorable day for both of us, but getting to that date was also something that we will never forget. I think I will blog it some other time so future brides out there can get an idea or two on how their wedding preps!


2. House

Photo courtesy of luxurytravelspots.com
Even before the wedding, kopi and I decided that we need to have a space of our own to build family.Luckily, we were able to acquire a home next to his old house. It is a work in progress but we were able to fill it with basic furniture, it is almost six months since we got married and I must say that we are settling in quite well. Of course, renovation and remodeling will follow and we decided to do it on phases due to budget constraints. I will surely update all of you on how this would go. First place? The bathroom!

3. Business

Photo courtesy of ladiesdetective.com

I consider this as the hardest one to achieve so far. But I'm not losing hope. I already took the first step and we are now starting to develop our concept and process. And watch out for the new selling site in town!

4. Baby

Photo courtesy of babyknowledge.co.uk
Also a work in progress. I admit that we've been a little frustrated about having a baby. A lot of people are asking when do we plan to have one.Of course, having an adorable kid is a beautiful addition. But we don't want to rush things and I believe that the good lord will give us our precious "kopillete" in time.

There you have it!

Looking at my list, I still have a lot of things to do, goals to achieve, and stories to share. 
From this moment on, I will make sure that everything is properly documented for your reference.

Too formal? Nah. I just want to give you a heads up that you will hear from me more often!


Labels: