Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Speaking of the future...
Sunday, April 14, 2013 posted at 4/14/2013 08:10:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Well, ladies, not the future you are thinking about. . Here in the Philippines, the colloquial term for, ahem, breast is "hinaharap," which is also means the future. As smartass Pinoys thought that it is smart to name them the future since they are right there in front.

And when we talk about them, it is hard not to talk about the apparel that keeps them in place. Yes, I'm talking about brassieres. I'm forever thankful to whoever invented brassieres. They keep "my future" from swinging loose. Although some find it attractive to flash them for the world to see, I want mine to be just in place. And I think everyday would be a struggle for me and my twinsets, especially the brutal way the bus and jeepney drivers handle the wheel.  The "twins" are jiggling carelessly and it hurts. That is why bras are essential for a woman's existence.

Just a few days, I saw this funny photos from http://www.wannalol.com. I definitely find the photo hilarious. With the advancement of technology, the development of brassieres is not far behind. Before you know it, there will be touchpad bras or something.

Hilarious as the photo may seem, it speaks volumes on how ladies tend to choose the wrong bra. I admit that I have a favorite bra that I always wear. It fits me just right. But I know that if my bra can't speak, it would beg me to stop wearing them. Haha.

Anyway, before I gross you out, I would like to share to you ladies some tips on how to choose the proper brassiere for your "future."

According to Glamour.com, 1 out of 3 women wear the wrong bra. And wrong bras cause discomfort and annoyance. I remember the days when the straps causing me red, awful marks on my shoulders. Here are some pointers ladies.

1. Comfort. Comfort should always be a top priority, especially when it comes to your twinsets. Look for a comfy style and fabric  that fit your body structure and size. Some bras may look frilly and dazzling, but I'm pretty sure you will feel taking them off once you put them in ( no pun intended).

2.Straps. Straps are very important. Too tight straps can cause red marks on your shoulders. Choose an elastic straps that offer optimum support.

3. Get fitted. I know some of us women don't know our size and end up choosing a bra that is too small or too big. Go to a professional and get yourself measured and fitted. Knowing the right size will help you choose the right cup.

4. For small-chested girls, a padded push up can do the trick. But be sure to choose an undergarment that still fits you.

5. For full-sized women, a demi cup is not suited for you. Look for a bras with a full coverage to give you the proper support that you need.

So, there. I hope that we, ladies, take care of  our "future." :D

Labels: ,