Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

It's a New Year thing...no it is my thing. :)
Monday, January 7, 2013 posted at 1/07/2013 10:01:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

Seven days after New Year celebration, I decided to organize and make my 2013 resolutions. Now those people who know me knows that I never did any of my resolutions for the past years. I've been yapping about loosing my weight, save money and so on and so forth. Sadly, none of those came into fruition. I've been thinking what happened and I got lost along the way. I think I have the wrong mindset and my goals are too big or too vague. 

Now, I'm very much driven to finish everything. I'm starting to make it simpler. Here are my goals for this year:

1. Not to lose weight, but to get fit and healthy.  I learned that there is a big difference, and the latter is much better. Getting fit and healthy is a continuous thing. And by getting on the right track to fitness will involve the former. So, my first plan to measure myself and keep a record of what I eat. 

2. Not to save money, but manage my finances. Managing my money is my water-loo, but I've found out that when you know how to manage your finances, saving money will come after. My first order of things on this department, monitor my spending and likewise take note where my money is going. From there, I can plan my wedding and other expenses. Side note: Getting a new and better-paying job is also included on this department.

3. Not to declutter, but be organized. We all know that a messy room is a hindrance to productivity. I read from Yahoo, to give yourself 15 minutes a day to clean up and get organized. That would surely create a good vision and day.

4. Learn and write. Writing is one of my passions. And I vow to continue to share my experiences and learnings to everybody!

 That's it! I do hope that this year would be a good one for our goals and dreams. My advice is to take one step at a time!  For more tips, I would like to recommend this site: The Secret on Keeping my New Year's Resolution.

Labels: