Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

Coffee and Flower. Pink and Brown.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 posted at 1/22/2013 07:29:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

I'm crossing my fingers that I would be married this year! Well, we don't have the $$$ yet, but hey, a girl can dream! Ever since, I want a small wedding. I did contemplate the thought that we should do the "Runaway Bride" wedding - me, him and the priest. But in our culture, we have to take into consideration our relatives who wants to share our joy. 

I love outdoors so I'm thinking of a garden wedding. A simple garden wedding where few relatives and friends are present on the occasion. I'm not a fan of big weddings, as I refuse to spend arm and leg on a one-day affair. Anyway, my kopi  and I obviously like coffee so we wanted the brown to be the main theme. I'm just adding a little feminine touch to make it a little flirty and girly. Here are some of my photo-inspiration:


Wish us luck on this quest!

Labels: