Kopi Princess <data:blog.pageTitle/> - Adding a little caffeine to your life

2012 in a Looking Glass
Monday, December 31, 2012 posted at 12/31/2012 10:19:00 AM ♥ 0 comments

As the last day of 2012, it is just fitting have a look back on whole year. If I were going to go on the bitter road, I would say that it is not a good year for me. Even worst. The highs were outweigh by the low. But I don't want to go on that road again. I think the best move to start the year is to take a look on the good . side of this year. Here are some of them in numerical sequence:

1. Shifting profession taught me a lot of things. Everything is new to me, and it is fun learning something new. Before that, I didn't know SEO, traffic, optimization and analytics. But as they say, there is always first for everything.

2. Improved my grammar. Haha. No kidding. 'Nuff said.

3. I met a lot of new people. For me, it is pleasurable to meet individuals who share the same passion as you. This year, I encounter lots of them. They gave me new insights to things and shared some of their inner self to me. But what I love the most, they accepted me on face value. No judgment. 

4. Know who my true friends are. Clichě as it is, you will really know who were the ones who will stick with you in times of trouble, down moments and crying marathon.

5. Your family will be the first and last people who will stand by your side. They are always in the sidelines, but when trouble comes they will be with you in the front lines. 

6. Live life. No worries.

Enjoy the last they of 2012, and welcome 2013 with a blast. :D